7 Sex Tips for Parents with Regards to their Sex Life
How’s your sex life? How do you have sex with your partner as a parent?
How do yo cope with your sex life as a parent, we understand atimes life can be so hectic that you hardly have time to consider your own needs , much less take any action to fulfill them.
It is possible to have the impression that your own needs are unimportant since the needs of the children take precedence, and you are obligated to do all it takes to care for them.
You shouldn’t let yourself be fooled; your needs are vital, and ignoring them isn’t healthy for anyone, including you, your partner, and especially not your children. It’s true that you can’t participate in all the activities you enjoyed before having children because life has changed and the means of pleasure and satisfaction has also changed.
However, you are still an adult who has adult needs, and in order for you to experience a sense of fulfillment, those needs must be satisfied.
When there are so many other things clamoring for your attention, how do you manage to find the time and energy to have sex with your partner? Although it requires somewhat more thought and effort than in the past, you need to reassure yourself that it is not only possible but also well worth the extra work involved.
After spending the day with children crawling all over you, what if you decide that you do not want anyone to touch you? Some individuals have a daily contact threshold that determines how much physical interaction they require and are able to tolerate without feeling uncomfortable.
However, if you pause to think about it, the way in which children touch you is very different from the way in which your partner touches you.
So the question now is, how can you increase your sexual satisfaction as a parent? Okay, how do you have any sex?
1. If you make it a priority, you will see it through to completion. When you have children clamoring at your feet, taking care of their nutritional needs almost immediately becomes your top responsibility. Create your goals in this way, and don’t give up until you’ve accomplished what you set out to do.
2. Identify a time that is convenient for you. It might be early in the morning before the kids get up, it could be just after they go to bed as you ignore the dishes, washing, and cleaning, or it could be in the middle of the day when the kids are watching a video. You absolutely must find time in your schedules for one another.
3. Engage in some activities that stimulate your sexual imagination. It is not always easy to move your thoughts from the realm of babies to that of sex, so it is possible that you may need some assistance.
Recall a time when you and your partner enjoyed satisfying each other (come on, you know you can, it can’t been that long since you’ve had kids, can it? ), and try to recreate the sensations you felt at that time. You could also watch a sexually explicit movie, read erotic fiction together, and also write your partner a sexy note.
4. You both should get into the shower. Being exposed to each other’s nakedness while also being drenched in water may be a very sexual experience.
5. Anticipate interruptions and do not let them discourage you. Okay, so you lean in for a kiss, and then you hear a baby cry. You make an effort to disregard it, but you just can’t.
Therefore, you leave the moment to attend to them, only to realize that it is too late. But it isnt. And if it is, you can gain it back by considering the interruption a distraction that has strengthened, rather than diminished, your desire for sexual activity.
6. Don’t wait to get into bed before you initiate sex with your partner. When you and your partner have been together for a while, it is easy to fall into habits, such as falling into a deep sleep as soon as your head touches the pillow.
However, it is often times these habits that you need to break in order to kickstart your sex life. It’s possible to have sexual encounters anyplace, so make the most of the space you have.
7. Finally, the most essential recommendation I can make is that you must not give up! You are able to devise a strategy to achieve your goal. Realize that meeting your wants is crucial, and that you will perform better once those needs have been satisfied.